Monday, April 19, 2010

Birth

As Spring brings forth from the soil the flowers, fruits, and vegetation which has, all Winter long, been ruminating inside Mother Earth's womb, so too shall the the art bloom.
It has become time to birth myself into the Earth, many projects are under way as part of this birth, soon to come will be several books with collaborative artistry, videos of poems and events, as well as several live recorded albums as well as studio collaborations with amazing musicians. These physical manifestations of thoughts which have long been ruminating inside of my will then be taken as far across this land as I can take them in order to share the stories which have been given to me to share for stories are best shared. It is my hope that in sharing them they will help to bring light and healing to others as they have brought light and healing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment